Friday 1 May 2020

Top 5 Awesome Instagram Posts of All Time!

Photos, stories and more photos! Who isn't an Insta lover these days, right? 
I've always been a fan of the multi-feature app that just keeps getting better by the day, in my opinion! I've had my account for a couple years now but have deleted and reinstalled a good couple of times trying to find my "niche"

So, as I sit at home reflecting on life/blogging (more than i probably should ๐Ÿ˜‰) in this current pandemic situation. I thought I'd compile a list of my top favorite Insta posts of all time. They may not be the most well known or photographically skilled but each of them evoke a happy memory or emotion that I've had the joy of experiencing in my life.

I hope you enjoy!  

One of my favorite things to do in Paris, is take some time to browse the plethora of little 'librairie!' This is taken from one of my favorite Instagrammers 'Sophie Nadeau' who spends her days taking photos of all the beautiful places in the City of Love ๐Ÿ’–! Check out her blog here: https://www.solosophie.com/




Another stellar pic from 'Sophie Nadeau' I remember walking along the banks of the Seine in my early twenties, listening to the faint sound of the accordion, sipping lemonade, the sun beating down, and watching lovers kiss from afar. There's nothing quite like it!
One of my favorite Instagrammers, Sunny Lenarduzzi! Totally different from the above photos, she focuses on clean, fresh images that make you feel happy and ready to take on the world! This one's a bit Christmassy, but who doesn't love some lights and bright red lippy! Check her out here: https://sunnylenarduzzi.com/
Who doesn't love a messy baby? Mmmm, not me haha! That being said, you couldn't find a cuter string of photos on super successful Instagramer Aspyn Ovard's profile of her family life and the tiny tot! For more cute photos check her site out: https://aspynovard.com/
Last but not least, if you need some motherly inspiration, super retro fashion sense or some nice words on love and relationships, Love Taza is the place to go! Pro tip! Check out the 'Love' Section under 'Family' on her home page and click on the post 'The Story of the Yellow Fringe Skirt' It's super cute! For more outfit inspo, copy and paste here: https://lovetaza.com/


Are you a big fan of Instagram? Do you have a particular person who's content you just can't get enough of? 
I love learning about new IG personalities so please let me know who they are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Top 10 things on your to do list that excite you right now

Reading the same stack of romance novels, taking frozen meals out of the freezer every afternoon cause it's your w...