Monday 4 May 2020

Top 10 things on your to do list that excite you right now



Reading the same stack of romance novels, taking frozen meals out of the freezer every afternoon cause it's your worst nightmare to go to the grocery store, and watching an abundance of Netflix series may have been exciting to you in normal life, but people lets face it people, if you do something enough times it can get pretty boring right? 

Well, week 7 in solitary confinement, I have decided to make a list of things I need in my life to give me a bit of excitement! Can I get a woop woop? No seriously, this is a big step! It's amazing how much happiness a list can give you, especially when you know that you'll be BUSY ALL DAY! 

 It's amazing, at least for me, how the simple things in life can bring you joy. Although I won't lie, dancing crazily around my room to Beyoncé's 'Single Ladies' has always been on my to do list!

I know sometimes its hard to use your imagination, you feel stuck in one place with no idea how to get out. This is absolutely a normal thing, especially right now. That being said, try not to let things overwhelm you. Do something that brings you joy! I've found that even getting outside for 30 minutes in the morning, whether it's running or walking immediately makes you feel better. 
If it's more your groove to chill and watch YouTube - pick a funny video or podcast that will make you laugh, and if you're a beauty queen, get creative with your makeup bag. There's no one more worth looking gorgeous for than yourself!

What are the top 5 things making you happy at the moment? Write them in the comments below. I'd be delighted to hear them! 

Lastly, if you feel like you need a tad more inspiration to get and stay motivated check out this post from 'The Tiny Buddha' Blog on Lori Deschene's experience of being involved with 'Oprah Winfrey's Life Class' 
I mean, if that's not motivation, I don't know what is! 

https://tinybuddha.com/blog/60-life-lessons-insights-from-oprahs-life-class/ 





My Daily To-Do List



  Jammin' on my daily run listening to my favorite 'Badass Playlist'
     Drinking a hot cup of my favorite organic Yogi Tea
     Write gratitude journal every night
     Keeping up on the large stack of books I have on my dresser
     Creating artistic and fun Insta Stories
     Work on mastering my blog – AND I WILL!!!!
     Watch at least one Beyonce video
     GET MY BODY MOVING! 
     Sending/receiving funny videos (a smile a day keeps the blues away!)
     Making sweet treats! 




 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Top 10 things on your to do list that excite you right now

Reading the same stack of romance novels, taking frozen meals out of the freezer every afternoon cause it's your w...